Sunday, July 31, 2016

Hey Y'all -- I'm BACK!



Y'all, I'm coming back.  To blogging, that is!

I can't promise what that means in terms of what I'll be blogging about or how frequently.  But I'm gonna start with a realistic goal of once a week and build from there.

The main reason for coming back to blogging after so long is because I want to get back to being the person I believe I've been created to be and get back to doing some of the things I love!  Too often as Moms we deny ourselves the very things that make us who we are.  I stumbled back on this blog and read several of the last posts (from 2013 and earlier, yikes!) and realized that I dropped off of this just as I was starting to pursue life the way that felt "right" to me.  Then I got sidetracked.

I've felt "off" in many areas of life lately, and I think that is because I've been focused on what I think I could/should be doing to make life better/easier/enjoyable (I could go on) for those around me.  In the meantime my tendency towards people pleasing (especially for my family whom I love dearly) has caused me to totally lose myself.

So I'm back y'all.  (and I'm Texan now too!  Yee-haw!)




No comments:

Post a Comment