Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pardon Our Dust...Making Over Me is getting a Makeover!

You may notice some changes around Making Over Me in the days to come.  Culminating with one HUGE change!  Making Over Me is getting a makeover!  I won a free blog makeover from Dawn Farias through the Ultimate Blog Party '10 held at 5 Minutes for Mom!

I will actually be pulling together my other blogs into one central blog.  Making Over Me will still have many posts that focus on my weight loss and getting fit endeavors.  But there will also be posts about my family, homeschooling and all those other random thoughts that come into my mind!  Making Over Me will become Bloggy Mama.

So for the next few days I'll be transporting posts from my other blogs into this one...so you may notice some weird changes.  In time it will all come together though...hang in there with me!

1 comment:

  1. How fun is that?! Congratulations on the win!!

    ReplyDelete