Sunday, May 30, 2010

I know I haven't posted a lot lately...I've had a bit of "Blogger's Block".  And I've been enjoying the fabulous weather with my family.  And this time of year, enjoying the fabulous weather with my family means I spend a lot of time with these guys:
(yes, hayfever hits me hard from May to mid-June...and I haven't 
discovered a decent natural remedy yet.  Any suggestions?)

I've also been thinking a lot about things like sustainable living, eating locally, living simply, eating clean and being frugal.  As well as brainstorming with my husband about where God may be leading us next.  

I'm also dreaming up where to go and what to do on a late summer vacation hopefully.  It'd be cool to work in a week of doing this as a family somewhere along our route!

So I've been on the MIA list lately...and I won't be for much longer.  The benefit of my sabbatical though has been that I have LOTS of blog posts coming down the pipeline for ya! 

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment