Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Future Prior Fat Girls...

I don't have much to write today...just a few snippets.

1 - I was thrilled when Jen from PriorFatGirl e-mailed and told me I registered in time to snag one of the 40 spots for the PriorFatGirl's and FUTUREPriorFatGirls get together.  It is basically a get-together for Twin City women who blog about having already lost a lot of weight (hence PRIORFatGirl) OR blog about their current weight loss journey (FUTUREPriorFatGirl...that's me!).  Sounds like a great time to meet some fellow sojourners in this weight loss adventure, do some networking and gain some inspiration from those who have 'been there, done that'.  There will definitely be an update post after the fact...the event is Saturday, Feb. 27th.  (PS - Cheryl & Heidi...you should e-mail Jen and see if there are still spots available!  How fun!)

2 - PriorFatGirl also blogged about ExerciseTV.tv - a website where you can watch exercise videos - both full-length or individual exercise snippets for FREE!  She gave it a good review, though I haven't checked it out yet.  But it seems like a good thing to have in my resource bag for when my other workouts get a little too 'routine'. 

 
Check out this actress' collarbone!  Mine's not there...YET!

3 - As I was reading up on e-mails this morning, I noticed I was absent mindedly feeling my collarbone!  I can feel it now without trying to make it pronounced...though I don't think it is super visible yet...will have to check the mirror for confirmation on that...but it is getting there - YAY!

That's really all for now.  I could ramble mindlessly, but who wants to read that?  I'll be back tomorrow with a check in for the Do or Do Not Challenge...'see' ya then!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the get together in the twin cities. I emailed Jen to see if I can get in too! Hey, look at you, you are down like 14 pounds? WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you can notice improvements in your weight and fitness.. it's really encouraging! But PLEASE don't be as skinny as Kiera Knightly, she needs a little extra insulation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun get-together in Minnesota! Enjoy the meet n greet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl - I hope you get to come too! Let me know what you find out.

    Abby - I'm totally with you...and not planning getting quite as skinny as Keira! (Don't think it is humanly possible to be honest...) :)

    Mama Bear - great to 'see' you here, thanks for your comment! If only you were in MN too!

    ReplyDelete