Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Schedules

One of the most important aspects for me when it comes to home organization is a schedule.

BUT...

I am notorious for setting up a schedule...but then not really following it!  So my goal this year is to begin to really follow the schedules I have set up for myself!  As a matter of accountability, I'm posting my daily schedule here.  The thing I struggle the most with, actually, is getting to bed at a decent hour! 




I've made myself a morning chores and evening chores schedule...but haven't actually followed it yet.  I'm going to start tonight and I'll update next Tuesday on how it is going.  But here are the schedules for your perusal...any helpful tips or feedback?

MORNING SCHEDULE

Everyday: 
    Clean up from breakfast, load dishes into dishwasher & run
    Make Bed, Straighten Bedroom
    Straighten Bathroom
    Throw in a load of laundry if needed
    Fold any clothes needing to be folded

MONDAY:
Sweep & Mop Kids and Master Baths

TUESDAY:
Clean out Fridge/Freezer

WEDNESDAY:

Change & Wash Sheets on beds

THURSDAY:

Clean & vacuum school room, clean school room bathroom

FRIDAY:

Menu-Planning, Grocery List, Couponing

SATURDAY:

Grocery Shopping
Deep Clean One of the Following:
    Kitchen
    Master & Kids Bath
    Main Floor & School Room Bath
    Master Bedroom
    Stairways & Landings
    Dining Room/Living Room



EVENING SCHEDULE

Everyday: 
    Clean up from dinner, load dishes into dishwasher & run
    Do any “Next Day” prep for homeschool
    Blog Writing
    Throw in a load of laundry if needed
    Fold any clothes needing to be folded

MONDAY:

Write posts for Dressel Meadows Academy

TUESDAY:

Write posts for Making Over Me

WEDNESDAY:

Write posts for Dressel Familia

THURSDAY:

Write posts for You’re Gonna Want This!

FRIDAY:

Write posts for You’re Gonna Want This - Handmade

SATURDAY:

Work on curriculum development, guest blogging and/or other writing projects

No comments:

Post a Comment