Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do or Do Not Challenge - Week 3

I introduced you to the Do or Do Not Challenge that I am participating in a few blog posts back.   Today kicked off Week 3 with these challenges:


1 - Exercise for 30 minutes at least 5 times a week
Last week I started to add exercise into my routine on Wednesday the 13th.  From then through Saturday I just did just one 10-30 minute workout each day.  Baby steps people.
BUT moving into this week I have a plan to up my daily workout activity to this:

A.  Do a Wii Biggest Loser workout every morning (typically 30-45 minutes).
B.  Do a Biggest Loser 30-Day Jump Start workout in the afternoon/evening (10 minutes)
C.  The above two are for Monday-Saturday.  Sundays are my day 'off', though I will be purposeful about choosing active things to do on Sundays and other days as much as I can.


2 - Begin Journaling About the Emotional Issues 
Though gaining weight is a physical phenomenon, it nearly always has some emotional issues buried within the layers of fat that contributed to the weight gain to begin with.  Losing the weight then brings on a whole different emotional journey.
I'm willing to be vulnerable...heck I posted my ACTUAL weight on this blog, didn't I?  So while some of my journaling will be in my own *real* journal, there will be related posts that show up here too!  Maybe even this week...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. For me, becoming willing to be vulnerable and transparent about my weight has been a big part of the journey. It's been very hard for me because I don't like being vulnerable AT ALL. I mean, I'm sure nobody does, but it's one of those big things for me. Like you, the entire journey doesn't get blogged about, but a lot of it does...and that's really helped.

    Good luck on Week 3!

    ReplyDelete