Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Advertising, PR & Reviews

I often say "I learn something new every day" and that is really true!  I like to write about much of what I learn on this blog.  Common themes on this blog include:
  • Parenting
  • Children (I have 1 boy (age 15), 2 girls (ages 7 & 13))
  • Homeschooling
  • Gardening
  • Environmental Concerns
  • Christian Faith
  • Weight Loss (I'm working on losing 100 pounds!)
  • Natural Living
  • Wholesome Cooking
  • Homemaking
  • And more...
Do you have something new you'd like me to learn about?  I am open to reviewing and advertising items on my blog, with the following stipulations:

  1. If you'd like to submit a product for review, I do not accept payment for a review, but I do require a full-size sample of the product desired to be reviewed.  I recommend that a second full-size item be offered for a giveaway on my blog.  Reviews will represent my honest personal opinion and review of the product.
  2. There are 6 eligible 125x125 advertising spots on Bloggy Mama.  The advertising spots are available to vendors that I approve of on a first come, first served basis.  Prices are reasonable and spots are available for varying lengths of time including monthly or quarterly.  Other options can be arranged on a case by case basis.  All 6 advertising spots are currently available!
  3. If you are interested in either of the above options, please contact me via e-mail:  hldressel(at)gmail(dot)com (place the appropriate symbols/punctuation where noted).
Here are some examples of reviews that I have already done on Bloggy Mama:


Review: Smartfood Popcorn
Review: Barney Butter
Review: Exercise DVD + Giveaway
BABIES: Movie Review

If you would like to reference any of my posts or information contained therein, I'd love for you to!  But please acknowledge where you got the info from with a link back.  And I'd love it if you leave me a comment or send me an e-mail to let me know when and where you mentioned my blog!

THANKS!



No comments:

Post a Comment