Sunday, February 22, 2009

Re-Starting with Re-Posting


Okay, so my husband would not be surprised that this lofty idea never really got set in motion...but I'm not going to give up on it! So I'm re-posting the Sunday post from nearly 2 months ago...a post with a goal that I never achieved. But it is my goal for this week on the 'Creativity' topic...and I WILL achieve it! Here it is...

This is going to be a very short and very UN-creative post on my Creative topic. But seeing as how it is 11:45 pm and I should have been in bed 45 minutes ago, I gotta keep it short and sweet!

I feel I cannot begin working on my creative projects until I have organized my creative projects 'stuff'. I have a great craft desk in our office that has been a 'catch-all' for so many things. My dear husband began the task of organizing it, but left the set up of the nitty gritty details and organization to me. I have 2 shelves, 2 cubbies and 3 drawers to utilize in organizing my crafty stuff. My goal this week on the Creative topic is to get that craft table (and my creative 'stuff') totally organized and ready to be USED! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment